Monday, April 6, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

Hopefully it has finally arrived in Colorado! We are expecting rain later this week..... glad it's not snow! I'm still hopeful our tulips and daffodils will make it. They are out of the ground, but after all the cold and snow I'm not sure if they will bloom!
Brewski got an early Easter surprise today. He caught a giant bunny rabbit! Here are some pics.

He's so proud of his skills catching the rabbit!
Then things got ugly and Brewski decided to eat the Easter Bunny!! Oh No!!
Later we see all is fine and they are cuddling the evening away! Phew!

On another note, I (Emily) have been spending lots of time at the gym. I am training for an olympic distance triathlon. Check out www.5430sports.com The race is July 12th, so I have lots of time to train. I'm doing another shorter distance triathlon in early June.... I think it's the 8th. Now if I could just get Jon to the gym..... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon and Emily - Got a BIG kick out of your blog FUN and creative that you are!

Holly - "Moving" to wash st. to deal with flooding, landslides etc - just looking forward to the scenery change !