Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jon's Projects, or Bikes

OK, so we just started all this so I'll do a bit of catching up for all of you. You probably already know that I ride bikes. So now Emily rides bikes to. I like riding bikes. Most of the bikes are prety stock. My baby out in the stable, see the stable below,


is my Felt. It's an F1 with a Sram Force groupo and Mavic Ksyrium wheelset. It's fast, one of us ought to be.

You can see Emily's Special ed on the stand there with a sweet new SID holding up the handlebars. I just slapped that on there for her. She should be shredding up some XC trails before we know it. Next bike project is installing the free fenders I got from James on the Colner commuter bike. See her now as she stands with her checkered past.


Once I get the fenders on there I will have one less excuse not to ride to work. The next project is to turn this laptop...
into a digital picture frame. It's running a sweet Window's ME setup and that's about it. The photo display screen saver works, so I plunked the pictures in there, off the external hard drive, and viola digital picture frame. There might be another step in there or so.

I think that's it for now. I'm not including the Honey Do' list on here but as I crank stuff out, I'll be sure to let my internet public know. OK, I'm out!

2 comments:

James said...

While you're at it why don't you do a real single speed conversion on that thing too?

Our Story said...

It's only got one speed....FAST!