Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home

So I don't know if all of you guys know this but Emily and I really like living in Colorado. It's hard for us to be away from family and friends. This blog helps (and would help more if you jamooks would leave a comment or two using the comment button at the end of the posts) and trips home help a lot. When you guys get to come out here and see us that helps the most, for me (Jon) at least. Emily and I get a chance to share with you all the great things that we love about CO. That's sorda the plan with the blog as well. I had one of those "This is why I love Colorado" moments today on the way home from lunch. I pass this view every day going to and from work:

It was a beautiful day and a great day to be out on a bike. Yesterday was just as good. So I know the distance is hard on all of us, but Emily and I get a lot out days like this.

No comments: