Saturday, August 30, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

I am! I again have a reason to be awake on Sat mornings! College football is starting up again this weekend, and a couple of games have already been played. I'm especially looking forward to the Michigan game..... you all should remember last year when they lost their home opener to Appalachian State.... HAHAHAHAHA! No PURDUE this weekend though, they start next weekend. Unfortunately Comcast does not supply us with the Big Ten Network. So we may have to switch to Direct TV and get it in HD. It's very tempting! I am also excited about the NFL, but I do love college football more! You know where I'll be every Saturday morning!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Or you could just come visit us - we get the big ten network!

Unknown said...

yeah, comcast in the fort has big ten also. come on home & watch the games....

Our Story said...

comcast in the Fort doesn't have Big Ten in HD though...